Well, if the first three days are any indication to how March is going to go for me then I desperately need this Book Bingo card I created to keep me on track!! Ok, ok I’m just kidding. I’ve started off the month strong and am on goal to finish at least 4-5 books this week. I’m really excited for my TBR this month, as I’ve planned some highly anticipated reads. I have a good mix of ARCs, library loans and books I own, so I hope to stay on track and enjoy.
I’ve started putting more effort into a more consistent posting schedule on my Instagram account, as well as creating better content and pictures. I’m excited to work on growing my presence within the book community on Instagram, and to have my book bestie Danny along for the ride with me!
Here is my main TBR, all books I own already and most are group reads for discussion with members of the Facebook group I admin.
- Wild at Heart (Simple Wild #2) by K.A. Tucker
- Falling Kingdoms by Morghan Rhodes
- I Hope You Get This Message by Farah Naz Rishi
- The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller
- Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon (not pictured)
I have four library books on loan that I hope to get to this month because they are 2020 releases. I’m actually about 100 pages into the first one I put on hold, and that is The Queen’s Assassin by Melissa De La Cruz. I am really enjoying it so far, and I feel like the story is only just getting started. I can’t wait to see what happens next, as the world with magic scrolls and a kingdom in civil unrest has me captivated!
- The Queen’s Assassin by Melissa De La Cruz (currently 100 pages in)
- Wicked As You Wish by Rin Chupeco
- Ink in the Blood by Kim Smejkal
- Wardens of Eternity by Courtney Moulton
Then…. yes, I know. You’re thinking, “my god, she plans to read more books than what she already has listed?!” Why yes, yes I do! You should know not to be surprised anymore by this. LOL!
Lastly, I have some ARCs that I plan to plow through. I’ll only list the ones that I absolutely have to read for specific dates and blog tours/reviews.
- Hollywood Park by Mikel Jollett (currently 100 pages in) – I am late for my review of this (sorry Celadon!!!) and hope to finish it by the weekend. So, review to come!
- Child of Nod by C.W. Snyder (currently 25% through and loving it!)
- The Hollow Gods by A.J. Vrana
- Night if the Dragon (Shadow of the Fox #3) by Julie Kagawa
That makes a total of 14 books I am planning on reading for March. It’s not too big of a goal, I’ve read more than that before. I just need to stay focused and on track!! That is why I created a Book Bingo board for myself, and any of you are absolutely welcome to join me!! I plan to post weekly updates for my Book Bingo board and TBR, so if you do decide to do the Bingo with me share your updates in the comments of my posts. ☺️
Well friends, I have a lot of reading ahead of me so I’m going to wrap this post up. Let me know if you have read, or are planning to read any of the books on my TBR for March. Also let me know if you plan to join me with Book Bingo, I’d love to have you play it with me! As always, comments are welcome and appreciated!
Positive Vibes and Happy Reading!