Hi friends and hellooo June!!! I love this month because it kicks off Summer and warm weather here in Western/Central, NY. Which means, reading in the sunshine and lake days!! For those of you who don’t know me, my family has a lake house and it’s my favorite place to be. ☺️ There really is nothing better than sitting on the deck in the sun, with the lake breeze blowing and a good book. Ahhh perfection!
So June, new month and that means new reads! I’m considering myself productive to still be getting my TBR post up this early in the month. I’m also celebrating the fact that I think I’m finally out of my reading slump. Yayyy!!! Go me! I originally had this huge TBR stack planned with group reads and buddy reads, but life changes happened, and I offloaded some of the stressful tasks in my life to make room for what really brings me joy. Now I have more time for reading ARCs (advanced reader copies) and blog tours, and still be able to read other books that appeal to my current moods.
For the heck of it, and because this picture is cute, here was my TBR stack (not including ARCs). Obviously it’s changed and no I’m not doing a new picture. That takes time y’all!
From the list I still plan to read the following.
- My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren (buddy read w/friend)
- Wicked As You Wish by Rin Chupeco
- Wardens of Eternity by Courtney Moulton
- Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd
- The Animals of Lockwood Manor by Jane Healey
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones
- New Moon (reread) by Stephanie Meyer
Then, the ARCs I have lined up are….
- Stranger in the Lake by Kimberly Belle (read and loved, check out my blog tour post)
- Queen of Nod by CW Snyder
- That Summer in Main by Brianna Wolfson
- Spit & Song by Travis M. Riddle
- Wire Wings by Wren Handman
- She’s Faking It by Kristin Rockaway
- The Dilemma by B.A. Paris (hoping to get it in at end of month)
It’s another big month, I know…. but I am 100% confident I can get through all my ARCs and most of the other books. Wish me luck! I’ll be trying to post weekly updates on Saturdays or Sundays, so stay tuned for those. Now it’s time to get back to work, break’s over!
I’ll leave you with some foodie book pictures that I took so far this month though. Enjoy!
Positive Vibes & Happy Reading!
4 thoughts on “June 2020 TBR”
Happy reading! I love all the photos with food but it has made me hungry 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! 🙂
LikeLiked by 2 people
Thanks! I’m super excited to read them!
Great list of books! I hope you’ll enjoy Red White & Royal Blue, the Bone Houses, Wicked As You Wish and The Unhoneymooners!
LikeLiked by 1 person