I can’t believe March is over, slow down 2020!!! Seriously though, this year is going way too fast already. I want it to slowly roll by so I can really enjoy it. Speaking of enjoying things, I hope you are all finding some enjoyment in your days whether it be reading, binging a Netflix show, spring cleaning or time with those you live with. I know it’s scary out there in the world right now, but just know this….. we will get through this, and we’ll do it together! 💕
So I had a lot going on in March, and didn’t read as much as I expected. I transitioned from working at the office to working from home. I’m really enjoying it and am finding myself to be even more productive, but it is a weird change. I am taking breaks and taking Baxter for walks, so snuggling on the couch to catch a quick 15 minutes of reading. All in all, considering the changes I still had a solid reading month.
I read a total of 15 books in March! I had a fair mix of ebooks, audiobooks and hardcopies. I do like to sprinkle in graphic novels and audiobooks to change it up and keep things fresh, otherwise I find that I get slumpy. Interested in what I read? See the list below with star ratings. 🙂
- Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Queen’s Assassin (Queen’s Secret #1) by Melissa de la Cruz ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
- Night World by LJ Smith ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Darius The Great Is Not Okay by Adobe Korram ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ audiobook
- Child of Nod (The Balance #1) by CW Snyder ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ebook
- Daughters of Darkness (Night World #2) by LJ Smith ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Ash Princess (Ash Princess Trilogy#1) by Laura Sebastian ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ audiobook
- Dark Consort (Dark Dreamer#2) by Amber R Duell ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ebook
- Night Warden (Dark Dreamer#3) by Amber R Duell ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ebook
- Snow, Glass, Apples by Neil Gaiman ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ebook/comic
- I Hope You Get This Message by Farah Naz Rishi ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5 Owlcrate exclusive
- The Secret, Book & Scone Society by Ellery Adams ⭐️⭐️⭐️.5 audiobook
- The Simple Wild (Wild#1) by K.A. Tucker ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ reread
- The Worst Best Man by Mia Sosa ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ audiobook
- I Found You by Lisa Jewell ⭐️⭐️⭐️.5 audiobook
So for Bingo I didn’t really get one, but I gave it my best! I was just glad that it pushed me to read and gave me that challenge. I was so close for 3 or 4 possible BINGOs. Oh well, I have a redemption round for April! We’re doing a Book BINGO in the Facebook group I help Admin, The Reading Corner Book Lounge. Here is the link if you want to check it out and join us, https://www.facebook.com/groups/645383289222144/?ref=share.
April is a new month, and that means new reading goals!! I’ve got some pretty high reading expectations but I might be overshooting by a bit (or a lot). Who knows, I might be able to pull it off! Stay tuned for my next post coming, April 2020 TBR!! 🥳 It’ll be going up in the next day or so.
Positive Vibes and Happy Reading!
2 thoughts on “March 2020 Wrap-Up”
I love book bingos. What a really great looking month of reading.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks! Yeah book bingos are tons of fun!
LikeLiked by 1 person